One of the oldest BSE broking firms in Mumbai established by Mr. R. R. Nabar in 1908.
We assure you that hereafter you will not need another Stock Broker to navigate Indian Stock Markets or trade in Indian securities or investment products. We offer a one stop investment experience for Indians as well as for NRIs. Our Services include Brokerage and Demat Accounts that fit your Investment style.
R. R. Nabar & Company Share Brokers strives to be a "boutique" Retail Brokerage firm which emphasizes long term relationships by providing value added services to high net worth individuals, Non Resident Indians and a new generation of Indians working at International compensation levels.
To view your client ledger, click here.
To view your demat holdings, click here.
- KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
- For Stock broking transactions ‘Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your Trading Account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock broker. Receive information of your transaction in your Trading Account directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day.’ …Issued in the interest of investors.
- For Depository transactions ‘Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your Demat Account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts of all debits and other important transactions in your Demat Account directly from CDSL on your mobile/email on the same day.’ …Issued in the interest of investors
- No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
- Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE website.
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
- Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide notice no. 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020 and 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
- Beware of fixed/guaranteed/regular returns/ capital protection schemes. Brokers or their authorized persons or any of their associates are not authorized to offer fixed/guaranteed/regular returns/ capital protection on your investment or authorized to enter into any loan agreement with you to pay interest on the funds offered by you. Please note that in case of default of a member claim for funds or securities given to the broker under any arrangement/ agreement of indicative return will not be accepted by the relevant Committee of the Exchange as per the approved norms..
- Do not keep funds idle with the Stock Broker. Please note that your stock broker has to return the credit balance lying with them, within three working days in case you have not done any transaction within last 30 calendar days. Please note that in case of default of a Member, claim for funds and securities, without any transaction on the exchange will not be accepted by the relevant Committee of the Exchange as per the approved norms.
- Check the frequency of accounts settlement opted for. If you have opted for running account, please ensure that your broker settles your account and, in any case, not later than once in 90 days (or 30 days if you have opted for 30 days settlement). In case of declaration of trading member as defaulter, the claims of clients against such defaulter member would be subject to norms for eligibility of claims for compensation from IPF to the clients of the defaulter member. These norms are available on Exchange website at following link:https://www.bseindia.com/static/investors/Claim_against_Defaulter.aspx
- Brokers are not permitted to accept transfer of securities as margin. Securities offered as margin/ collateral MUST remain in the account of the client and can be pledged to the broker only by way of ‘margin pledge’, created in the Depository system. Clients are not permitted to place any securities with the broker or associate of the broker or authorized person of the broker for any reason. Broker can take securities belonging to clients only for settlement of securities sold by the client.
- Always keep your contact details viz. Mobile number/Email ID updated with the stock broker. Email and mobile number is mandatory and you must provide the same to your broker for updation in Exchange records. You must immediately take up the matter with Stock Broker/Exchange if you are not receiving the messages from Exchange/Depositories regularly.
- Don't ignore any emails/SMSs received from the Exchange for trades done by you. Verify the same with the Contract notes/Statement of accounts received from your broker and report discrepancy, if any, to your broker in writing immediately and if the Stock Broker does not respond, please take this up with the Exchange/Depositories forthwith.
- Check messages sent by Exchanges on a weekly basis regarding funds and securities balances reported by the trading member, compare it with the weekly statement of account sent by broker and immediately raise a concern to the exchange if you notice a discrepancy.
- Please do not transfer funds, for the purposes of trading to anyone, including an authorized person or an associate of the broker, other than a SEBI registered Stock broker.”
Issued in the interest of Investors
For investor charter documents, click here
Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
Portal Pursuant to SEBI Master Circular SEBI/HO/OIAE/OIAE_IAD-1/P/CIR/2023/145 dated August 11, 2023, Investors are hereby informed that a common Online Dispute Resolution Portal (“ODR Portal”) which harnesses conciliation and online arbitration for resolution of disputes arising in the Indian Securities Market has been established. Investors/Clients now have an option to undertake online conciliation and/or online arbitration by participating through the ODR Portal and/or undertaking dispute resolution.
Investor can lodge their dispute on the ODR Portal and Scores Portal through the link given below:
ODR Portal can be accessed via the following link - https://smartodr.in/
SCOREs Portal can be accessed via the following link - www.scores.gov.in
Filing complaints on SCORES – Easy & quick
- Register on SCORES portal
- Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID.
- Effective communication
- Speedy redressal of the grievances.
"Investment in Securities Market is subject to Market Risk. Please read the Risk Disclosure Document and Do's & Don’ts prescribed by the Exchanges carefully before investing."
Regd. Office: Examiner Press Building, 31, Dalal Street, Fort, Mumbai, 400001
BSE Clearing No. : 615
CDSL DP ID: 12049700
SEBI Regn. No. (BSE): INZ 000241134
SEBI Regn. No. (CDSL): IN-DP-CDSL-400-2007
AMFI Regn. No. : ARN 3520
“Investors are requested to note that R. R. Nabar & Co. Share Brokers Pvt. Ltd. is permitted to receive money from investor through designated bank accounts only named as Up streaming Client Nodal Bank Account (USCNBA). R. R. Nabar & Co. Share Brokers Pvt. Ltd. is also required to disclose these USCNB accounts to Stock Exchange. Hence, you are requested to use following USCNB accounts only for the purpose of dealings in your trading account with us. The details of these USCNB accounts are also displayed by the Stock Exchange on their website under “Member Directory”
Bank of India, Stock Exchange, Mumbai branch
Current Account No.: 008620100018469
HDFC Bank, Fort, Mumbai branch
Current Account No.: 00602320002071