THE COMPANY HISTORY
R. R. Nabar & Co. was established in 1908 by Mr. R. R. Nabar making it one of the oldest BSE broking firms. Mr. V. P. Varde, who joined the firm in 1937, was the founder Director and Chairman of Bank of Maharashtra. He was Chairman of Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. and also local director of RBI and a director on the board of IFCI. The firm therefore had an industry leader as its promoter which contributed to its multitude growth and prosperity of its clients along with unparalleled goodwill in the Market. In 1956 the reins were handed over to Mr. R. V. Varde who joined the business and currently heads the firm as a full time director. He has vast experience in Finance & Stock Broking of over 50 years.
The company is led by Mr. Ramakant V. Varde & his son Mr. Vaibhav R. Varde who have a corporate vision for the Financial Industry & the Stock Markets. This is endorsed by the fact that the promoters were among the first few Broking Firms to have opted to become a corporate entity so as to encourage multifold growth and offer a more professional environment to its clients.
A 108 year old member of BSE with an undisputed market reputation and track record.
· A leading broking firm for stock & shares, debentures, bonds, fixed deposits, mutual funds, Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
· Depository Services through CDSL at competitive rates
· A totally professionally managed corporate entity with maximum weightage on implementation of Information Technology.
· High level of Transparency is maintained in all operations.
· Quality Research & Recommendations through qualified associates.
· Investors ensure growth in their Portfolio through our Research and Broking services.
· Pre Defined Service Standards are set up that ensure efficient Settlement of all Trades.
· Competitive Brokerage Rates are offered across categories of Investors & Traders.
· Easy Transactions in Corporate Bonds are offered either via IPOs or Secondary debt market operations.
· Distribution of Mutual funds schemes.
· The Indian Tax laws offer deductions/credits for investments in certain investment products, a comprehensive guidance on the policies and procedures is available at all times.
We at R.R. Nabar are located in the financial capital of India Mumbai. We can serve you better if you fill up the Contact Us form which can help us get in touch with you.
We have our registered office located at Dalal Street, Mumbai from where we started business in 1908. Our Corporate office is located in Bandra Mumbai. Addresses of our registered office, corporate office and branch offices are given below.
Examiner Press Building
31, Dalal Street, Fort
Phone: (022) 22674212
Fax: (022) 22671370
405, Makhija Chambers
196, Turner Road,
Phone: (022) 26417282